The peculiarity of land relations and registrations is that they are very diverse and in case of a dispute, you need both practical skills and theoretical knowledge in all types of land relations. Land disputes most often occur at infringement of the property rights by third parties or public authorities. Property rights may be violated by a public authority, for example: by a decision of illegal confiscation of land, or by other means. Our lawyers are ready to help you in all matters related to land relations.
In the field of land relations we provide the following services:
- Legal examination of documents/deeds for land;
- Legal support of land transactions;
- Consultation with lawyer specialized in land law;
- Assistance and legal consultations on registration of property rights to land;
- Representation of clients` interests in court;
- The assistance of a lawyer on issues of land privatization.