‘Corporate Lawyers Group’ is within the international partnership of law firms ‘Customs & Corporate Lawyers’ which unites numerous law firms across the globe.
Having had extensive practical experience in the field of taxation, customs and corporate law, barrister Vardan Khechyan has been nominated as Head of this Group in Republic of Armenia.
The specialists within the ‘Corporate Lawyers Group’ pride themselves with highly professional, consultative and proven successful representation within the fields of internal economic activity, investments, opening and registering foreign corporate entities and representation of foreign corporate entities in RA.
Having extensive network of partners around the globe, the Armenian office of ‘Corporate Lawyers Group’ is particularly well placed to advice regarding:
- organizing logistics of import and export of various goods to and from RA
- help with completing the correct tax and customs paperwork
- creating and registering Intellectual Property rights with regards to a particular service or a group
- representation of clients/corporate entities in courts
- representation of clients/corporate entities in other government bodies of RA and abroad
This global partnership allows us to provide foreign clients/corporate entities with high standard of service while opening the door to various markets in RA.
Address: Office 16, 35 Komitas, Yerevan, 0051, Armenia.
Telephone: + 374 (10) 32-02-02
Fax: +374 (10) 32-26-05