In the Republic of Armenia the law “on copyright and related rights” is in full force as per our international agreements. The IP law regulates the relations connected with the creation and use of works of science, literature, and art (copyright), performances, phonograms, programs of broadcasting organizations (related rights). Nowadays copyright and related rights of citizens are often violated. The Act also provides protection of these rights, but it is not always possible to understand and use the provided mechanism(s) of protection without the help of dedicated professionals.
We offer the following services for the implementation and protection of copyrights:
- Support of transactions in the field of copyright and related rights;
- Legal support at registration of copyright;
- Submission copyright rights and interests in the courts;
- Making an application for registration of intellectual property;
- Copyright protection on the Internet